Get yourself a new pair of shoes—or three—when you shop Haig Shoes for SAS shoes in Rochester Hills! Are you on a budget but looking for high quality shoes? No problem! We’re here to set your feet up with top quality, handcrafted shoes at reasonable prices. We hop you’ll let 2016 be the year you choose from our selection of SAS shoes, which are some of the best footwear available specially made for men and women. Here are a few tips for selecting shoes that won’t let you down:
- Know what you will need the shoes for: If you’re someone who likes to have a different pair of shoes for each daily activity, you’ll want to know what kind of shoes you’ll need before going shopping. Do you need a new pair of casual work loafers, or running sneakers that will hold up through long, hard runs? Or perhaps you need special occasion dress shoes like high heels or wingtip boots? Get the best footwear for the job or activity by planning ahead.
- Make sure the size is right: We’ve all run into the issue of purchasing shoes that just don’t fit quite right. For example, the shoes you’re wearing now are a size 8, so you grab a size 8 at the shoe store without trying them on. Several factors figure in when it comes to shoe size. First of all, different styles—casual, sneakers, high heels and boots—can vary slightly from one another. Also, individual footwear brands have the tendency to differ. Therefore, it’s a good idea to try on SAS shoes in Rochester Hills before buying.
- They must be comfortable: Don’t spend money on uncomfortable shoes, especially if you’ll have to be wearing them for long periods of time spent standing or walking. In addition to simply trying shoes on, get your shoes fully laced up and take a short walk around the store. Of course you want them to look good, but you should also focus on the feel of the shoes while walking, sitting and standing. Keep in mind that many new shoes are manufactured with built-in insoles, or custom inserts can be purchased to add comfort and provide a better fit.
- Set a budget: It’s easy to go over your budget, spending more dollars than planned on a pair of shoes. However, you might want to consider leaving a little wiggle room in the event that you find shoes that are of fantastic, well-crafted quality and will last you a long time. In such a case, it may be wise to invest in a pair.
- Try a new style: It’s the start of a new year, so why not take a small leap? Go ahead and buy yourself that pair of nice flashy shoes you’ve been looking at for months. Sure, the style may be out of your usual comfort zone, but if you don’t give a new look a try, then you will never know if you like it.
At Haig Shoes, we offer much more than just a grand selection of footwear, including SAS shoes in Rochester Hills. To offer our customers an even better shoe shopping experience, we have custom shoe fitting experts on-site ready to evaluate your needs. Come see us today to find the shoes you’ve been looking for!