The winter is a wonderful time to partake in some outdoor recreation like hiking, skiing, snowboarding and sledding. However, if you’re going to be traveling and playing in the snow, you have to make sure that your feet are well protected. There are a lot of winter boots on the market, but not all of them will hold up well to extreme weather conditions. Make sure that you’re prepared for all of your winter travels by finding high quality boots that offer traction, warmth and sufficient arch support in Rochester Hills, MI:
- Columbia: Columbia is one of the most popular sports and outdoor wear brands, and for good reason. Columbia’s winter boots are durable, warm and versatile. Whether you’re going on a hike on a snowy terrain or simply doing some winter yard maintenance, Columbia boots are a dependable option. In addition, Columbia makes boots for adults, youth and children so you can get shoes for the whole family.
- Ugg: Ugg boots are known as some of the most comfortable shoes on the market, and Ugg’s waterproof winter boots combine this level of comfort with outstanding durability. This brand’s waterproof winter boots are an excellent option if you’re looking for something that’s going to deliver comfort and performance. While these boots do run on the expensive side, they’re well worth the investment when you consider the level of quality you’re getting.
- Sorel: Sorel offers a great selection of winter boots to keep feet warm and toasty during freezing temperatures and snowy conditions. If you’re planning on purchasing Sorel footwear, consider their Caribou boots. This line of boots has a thick, durable rubber sole with faux fur or leather upper material. These boots come in a variety of sizes for men, women and children, so you can outfit everyone in your family for your winter trip.
- North Face: If you’re planning on doing some light hiking or short winter activities, North Face has a great selection of lightweight winter boots to choose from. While these winter boots aren’t the most rugged on the market, they are ideal if you want to keep your feet warm while you’re outside this winter. As an added bonus, these boots come in a wide variety of colors and styles to keep you looking great.
- Merrell: Merrell shoes are known for their comfort and support, and the brand’s winter boots don’t disappoint. These boots are perfect if you’re looking for something that can hold up to the elements without being overly bulky. If you want shoes that offer comfort and arch support in Rochester Hills, MI, these are an excellent option.
At Haig Shoes, we know that it’s not always easy to find high-quality shoes for winter travel, which is why we are proud to stock an extensive inventory of outstanding footwear. We have a wide selection of boots and shoes that provide insulation, traction and support to carry you through all of your adventures this winter. For over 30 years, we have been proud to provide our customers with the best products possible, no matter what they need. Give us a call or stop by today to find out more about what we have in stock.