Right now, during the summer, your life isn’t as hectic and you may have some vacation time, but once fall starts and school starts again, you’ll be busy between work, your children’s schoolwork and after school activities, not to mention finding time for basic chores. Better get a jump on fall fashion while you have the time!
Even though it’s only the middle of the summer, it’s always best to look ahead. The fashion industry always looks ahead a season, and so should you. As the temperature turns a bit colder and perhaps a happy medium between warm and cold, you’ll want a pair of comfortable shoes. The following are some styles of comfort shoes in Rochester Hills that are great for the fall.
Men’s fall shoes
- Chukka boots: A chukka boot is an ankle high shoe, made out of either leather or suede, with either leather or rubber soles, which make them rather comfortable. The great thing about chukka boots is that they can either be worn in a casual setting or a professional setting. They look great with suits or sport coats, but they also look wonderful with jeans.
- Waterproof hikers: These shoes are great if you’re an adventurous soul. If you like spending time outdoors in the fall, these shoes can endure just about any weather conditions, including rain, snow, mud and dirt. These shoes have great tread, meaning it’s nearly impossible to slip and fall in them. The shoes also provide support and stiffness, so even after a long walk or hike your feet won’t be as tired as if you were wearing other shoes.
- Athletic shoes: Tennis shoes are great for both indoors and outdoors if you’re on your feet for a majority of the day. The most beneficial aspect of the athletic shoes is its cushioning between the ball and heel of your feet. It will reduce the pressure on your heels, ankles and toes while on your feet. Most athletic shoes have great arch support as well.
Women’s fall shoes
- Ankle booties: Ankle booties are very popular in the fashion industry currently. You can purchase pairs that you can wear while running errands or a pair you’d wear on a night out. Ankle boots with skinny jeans or leggings create a visual line from head to toe, while a nice line is also created if you wear leggings with a skirt that sits just above the knee.
- Knee-high boots: Knee-high boots are a classic look, and can also be worn in a casual setting (with skinny jeans for day outings) and in a more serious setting (with a heel under a skirt or dress). These boots fit snug and you can always wear boot socks to make them more comfortable.
- Clogs/mules: Clogs may seem like old news, but they are so good for your posture and back pain. They have great arch support, solid soles and heel elevation, which some believe eases the strain on your legs and back muscles. While clogs are seen as a casual shoe, there are dressier and more classic styles to choose from as well.
To find all of these upcoming seasonal trends and a wide variety of other comfort shoes in Rochester Hills, visit Haig Shoes today!