For work or for play, there’s a shoe for every occasion. So let’s be sure that your closet is ready for anything this summer—open it up now and check it out! With this in mind, here are six must have women’s shoes in Rochester Hills for summer and beyond:
- Wedges: If you’re searching for a style of footwear that’s perfect for summer, then wedges may be for you. A popular variation of low sandals, they are the go-to shoes for gals who want a little added height but haven’t completely mastered walking in high heels yet. Go with closed-toed wedges for evening events on cooler nights, and open-toed to show off your nail polish during the day. All told, wedges are cute and fun, and choosing the right pair can provide you with all day comfort.
- Classic pumps: Pumps don’t have one single look. Whether rounded or pointed toe, super high or only a few inches of lift, the classic pump will not let you down. A classic black pair of pumps is great for all occasions, while an earthy or neutral color pump to match your skin tone is fantastic at making your legs appear longer. From a fancy dinner party to a professional business lunch, you can wear this versatile shoe just about anywhere.
- Ballet flats: Also called Dolly shoes, ballet flats are an enclosed slip-on made of lightweight material with a thin heel or no heel at all. Ballet flats are meant to be comfortable, thus they are typically simple in appearance (as in one color), but can come embellished with things like jewels and ribbons. Wearing pumps out tonight? Toss your ballet flats in your bag to switch out and relieve tired feet.
- Riding boots: If you love sporting your cute pair of cold weather Uggs in the winter, get yourself a pair of fashionable riding boots for summer. In brown or black, they are adorable paired with a little sundress or denim shorts, a belt and a relaxed t-shirt. And no, you don’t have to be up on a horse to wear riding boots—but that is an option!
- Sneakers: Whether you’re a jogger or prefer enclosed footwear, a good pair of sneakers is a must. Back in the day, all sneakers were fitted with shoelaces, but today we get the choice of laces, built-in laces, Velcro and even slip-on. Regardless of the type of fastening device, always try on sneakers before buying to ensure proper fit, arch support and comfort, as well as be sure you’re getting the right ones for your needs.
- Sandals: From flip-flops to strappy sandals with or without buckles, many ladies have an inventory of sandals for every day of the week. You can wear them just about anywhere and the selection of styles, colors, materials and brands is endless. And sandals are essential when going to the beach—a definite summertime destination where your feet can soak up the sun. When you wear sandals, you’ll not worry about getting sand stuck in your shoes.
Need summer footwear? Come check out Haig Shoes for good looking and functional women’s shoes in Rochester Hills!