Not every shoe is perfectly designed to fit every size foot. Some people need more arch support, while others do fine with the original design of the shoe. If you are a person that finds you need that additional support in your men’s or women’s shoes in Rochester Hills, MI, an arch support fit aid may be what you need to feel comfortable while enjoying that additional support for your arch. One of these arch support aids may help you find the perfect fit in every shoe that you own:
- Arch supports or inserts: These rigid inserts are designed to give your arch the added support it needs to prevent it from collapsing when you walk. When worn in men’s or women’s shoes in Rochester Hills, MI, they can help to prevent plantar fasciitis. While these inserts may be uncomfortable when you first place them in your shoes because they are a hard material that you are unused to, over time they become quite comfortable, and you will miss them if they are not in your shoes and supporting your arches.
- Arch cushions: Another option for shoe inserts that act as arch supports is an arch cushion. While it is shaped similarly to an arch support, it doesn’t have a rigid design, but is instead made up of a soft cushioning that works to support the foot. In men’s and women’s shoes in Rochester Hills, MI, you will notice that your arch is able to cushion against its support, allowing you to maintain your arch structure without collapsing under the weight of your body when walking.
- Cushion insoles: These insoles provide a cushion for your arch as well as your heel. While not offering as much support as an arch insert, a cushioned insole that is placed in a men’s or women’s shoe in Rochester Hills, MI can give adequate support to the arch while also providing additional cushioning to the heel. This is a good option for someone who spends a lot of time on their feet and needs the added support.
- Heel cups: Another option for shoe inserts is a heel cup. While this doesn’t provide support for the arch, it does offer cushioning for heel spurs. It helps to redistribute the pressure of walking on your heel and can be a good addition to a pair of men’s or women’s shoes in Rochester Hills, MI that need additional support.
- Activity inserts: If you are active in a particular sport, you may find that you need a specific insert to support your arch during your activities. A variety of insert options are available for active people to fit their particular shoe type, whether they’re in need of support for biking, hiking or running.
You can enjoy additional comfort from your men’s and women’s shoes in Rochester Hills, MI by investing in arch inserts or insoles. Try Haig Shoes for all your arch support needs. We can completely customize your arch supports to your feet and shoes for maximum comfort.